C4th Dental Centre is conveniently located in Seaforth, NSW. Our address is Shop 8, 540 Sydney Road, opposite to Commonwealth Bank and the RSL Club. An underground carpark is available, and spaces are plentiful.
In addition to providing dental care for Seaforth residents, we also invite our neighbours from Balgowlah and Manly Vale.
Our modern dental surgery offers a relaxed environment that puts patient comfort at the forefront. We treat patients of all ages, and Dr Lincoln Huang can provide most of the dental care you’ll need, including more complex treatments.
Dentistry for the Entire Family
Our list of dental services is comprehensive, and you will rarely need a referral to a specialist.
- General dentistry, including routine exams and preventive care
- Children’s dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening and veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Crowns and bridges
- Dental implants, from the surgical placement of the implants to the restorations
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign clear braces and traditional orthodontics
- Gum disease treatment
We believe our extensive use of the most leading-edge dental technology helps us to provide modern dentistry near Seaforth, NSW. Dr Huang, who is experienced in dealing with patients with dental anxiety, realises that technology can provide dental care that is more accurate and less invasive, which our patients appreciate.
- Digital x-rays for improved preventive care
- Intraoral cameras for real-time views of dental issues in their earliest stages
- Soft and hard tissue laser dentistry for less invasive treatments with faster healing times
- Rotary endodontics to improve the experience of undergoing a root canal
- Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) centrifuge unit to aid in healing and regeneration after periodontal loss or gum grafting
- Piezosurgery to promote healing of the bone after treatment
Because we want you to be comfortable while you are here, we have televisions in the treatment rooms so you can relax with your favourite programme. We also offer nitrous oxide for patients who are experiencing anxiety over treatment or who are facing complex procedures that might mean more time in the dental chair.
We never want patients to avoid visiting the dentist and getting the treatments they need because of concerns about finances. We offer many ways for patients to pay for treatment, including an in-house payment plan. One of our friendly team members will be happy to answer your questions.
We know you have many different choices when it comes to choosing a Seaforth, NSW dental family, and we invite you to find out more about our dental clinic. We would be honoured to serve your entire family.
We can’t wait to welcome you.