General and Preventive Care
We Offer the Dentistry Your Family Needs
At C4th Dental Centre, we provide the dental treatments that cover the oral health spectrum, from routine cleans and check-ups to orthodontics and implant surgery—and everything in between. Our dentist, Dr Lincoln Huang, firmly believes in the connection between oral health and systemic health, so quality dental care is key to one’s overall well-being.
Coming to our Seaforth, Sydney dental clinic regularly for examinations and cleans provides Dr Huang with the opportunity to detect dental problems while they are still small issues and more easily treatable. It also means he and his team can take the time to educate patients so they can make informed decisions about their oral health.
When you go too long between dental check-ups, early detection of areas in need of intervention is difficult.
During an exam, Dr Huang will screen for conditions such as:
- Bone loss
- Occlusal anomalies
- Oral manifestations of systemic diseases
- Periodontal disease
- TMJ disorder
- Jaw development, oral habits, and tongue tie in children
- Routine oral cancer check
In most cases, you will undergo a professional teeth cleaning. Dr Huang can also talk to you about taking care of your oral health at home as well as offering you specific advice on how to prevent dental problems.
We can provide your entire family with the general dental services necessary to keep your teeth and gums healthy for a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
General Dentistry Services
Patients of C4th Dental Centre appreciate that they can get all of the dental services they need under one roof, without having to get a referral to a specialist. We use the latest technologies such as 3-D dental charting system, intra-oral scanning, low radiation digital x-rays, hard and soft tissue laser, the newest PRF serum technology for hard and soft tissues regeneration plus more.
- Crowns and bridges to repair or replace damaged or missing teeth.
- Gum disease identification and treatment, including laser dentistry for less invasive treatment.
- Root canal therapy to relieve toothache and save the tooth from extraction. Dr Huang performs root canals here in our clinic, including those that might be needed on back molars. We also use laser root canal therapy to open the surface of a tooth to access the tooth root; remove diseased tissue, and clean, disinfect and shape the canal.
- Tooth replacement options, including dentures, fixed bridges and dental implants. Dr Huang surgically places the dental implants and puts on the restorations so that you can get your treatment at our Seaforth, NSW dental clinic from start to finish.
- Tooth-coloured restorations, including fillings and cosmetic bonding using a dental laser for comfort and less invasive treatment
- Cosmetic dentistry for improvement of an already healthy smile, including treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers, gum lifting and six months braces.
- Orthodontics treatment, including conventional braces, six months braces, Invisalign and DamonTM Smile.
Oral surgery and wisdom teeth extraction, including an anaesthetist who comes to our dental clinic and whose primary focus is to keep you safe while you are under.
Dr Huang has earned a reputation of being a dentist with a gentle touch and compassionate manner. Patients who suffer from dental anxiety are particularly grateful for his unique skills. We also offer nitrous oxide, which can help patients relax while they are in the dental chair.
Nitrous oxide is a gas that is breathed in through a mask, and almost instantly provides patients with an overall feeling of well-being. You will still be fully conscious and aware while under nitrous, but you will be in a highly relaxed state. Because its effects leave the body quickly, you can drive yourself back home or work after your appointment. Nitrous oxide is safe for all ages, including children.
IV sedation is also available for patients undergoing complex procedures or who suffer from extreme dental anxiety.
Call to Book an Appointment
Let C4th Dental Centre in Seaforth, NSW provide you and your family with the highest quality dental care you need to keep teeth and gums healthy.